Multidataset and GSoc documentation

Akshay Kumar email.akshay98 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 18:54:31 BST 2019

Hii Emmanuel,
I have listed down the procedure for adding multiple datasets to an
activity.
Since I planned on adding some code snippets as well so I created Github
Gist, instead of the link that you provided me.
The link to the gist is
https://gist.github.com/AkshayCHD/d1988a6ad6f05837334bbbd0bb08448a
I hope it is helpful.

Regards