Reorganization of the menu

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Sun May 26 13:24:23 BST 2019

Hi,

To answer the comment from Emmanuel, I prefer to keep History and
Geography grouped with Sciences.

I propose to rename the "Experiment" section as "Sciences" (as Geography
is a science, and History is part of Human sciences), and so rename the
"Sciences" category as "Experiment" which actually could fit better for
the group of activities in that category.

Cheers,

Timothée