Multidataset and GSoc documentation

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Sun May 26 10:11:10 BST 2019

Hi Akshay,
I am in the middle of writting a numeration activity and I need your
help. I would like to profit from your experience to lower the work to
do on my side.
Would it be possible for you to write a step by step documentation
(one which evolves with your work) to explain what you have done
during the day to port an activity to multidataset mode.
This would help me to avoid the mistakes you will maybe encounter and
at the end if we clean it we will have a great manual to add
multipledataset to the many activities we have.

I propose to do it in a framapad and we could at the end put it in the wiki?

https://annuel.framapad.org/p/going_to_multipledataset

Thanks in advance,

Emmanuel