GSOC 2019

Shubham Verma shubhunic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:15:14 GMT 2019

Hello Dear sir,
My name is Shubham Verma. I am a B tech 2nd-year I.T. student at Government
Engineering College, Bikaner. and I would like to look into working with
KDE for the
Google Summer of Code 2019.

As this is my first GSOC I want to know about the procedure of how to write
good proposals and how to start contributing. I wanted to know what other
things I have to do to be part of an organization.
 I mentioned my interest and projects on which I worked on below, have a
look at that and tell me what will be good for me. I want to work on these
projects under the guidance of yours.

Projects -.One step closer to version 1.0 and Finishing the port of the
major activities for version 1.0

Please feel free to reach out to me, either through email about this
project or others. I would love to work with KDE for the summer,
 and would be willing to answer questions or research things to make this
happen.

Thank you!