Progress report for GSoC 2019

Akshay Kumar email.akshay98 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 15:35:10 BST 2019

Hello Everyone,
Since almost 2/3rd of the GSoC tenure has been completed I would like to
share the progress of my GSoC project with you all.
My project is all about adding multiple datasets to activities. Adding
multiple datasets to an activity means adding multiple data files each
containing different sets of levels, and providing user the functionality
to switch to any datasets that he wishes to use.
More information about multiple datasets can be found here Multiple Dataset
Overview
<https://akshaychd.blogspot.com/2019/06/multiple-datasets-overview.html>
*Project Proposal:* Proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uID9Lj5bvHq7LUqiBeqrZtLBG3q8jL-fpPCtmOyyi4g/edit#>
*Status Report: * StatusReport
<https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2019/StatusReports/AkshayKumar>
*Blog: *Blog <https://akshaychd.blogspot.com/>

For GSoC 2019 I had to add multiple datasets to several activities which are

   - Money

As per the proposed timeline my project is on schedule, I hope my work has
been satisfactory till now.
I would like to thank the mentors for taking out time to review the tasks
and helping me improve my project. It has been an awesome experience till
now :)

Regards
Akshay Kumar