Some suggestions for design

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 09:11:03 GMT 2019

Hi,
We have introduction voices that present the activity (depending on the
contributions, we may have them or not for your language). Do you have them
and are they enough, or do you think we should improve them to be more
complete? For sure, it's not enough for activities that rely more on text
(or have text answers that needs to be clicked), but at least it should be
enough to understand how to play the activities.
We can probably think of adding a new configuration option to talk the
texts on clicking on the buttons (for example, on leftright activities,
when clicking on the "left" choice, it would speak "left") that we can
switch on/off but it needs to be discussed.
Reading all the displayed texts may be more complicated (need of
synchronise which text to speak first) but we think of it too.

Johnny