SoK application

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 10:34:45 GMT 2019

Hi,

please subscribe to the list if you plan to contribute, else
moderators have to accept manually your mails.
As described here: https://community.kde.org/SoK/Ideas/2020#GCompris,
the aim for this year is to add multiple datasets to activities.
You can check our phabricator that contains tasks also:
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/profile/1/

Johnny