Mentoring for Google Code-In

Sambhav Dusad sambhavdusad24 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:00:34 BST 2019

Hello,

I am Sambhav and I've been contributing to DigiKam from past 5 months. I've
been active in the community, solving bugs and helping other users.

I applied for GSoC but unfortunately, didn't get selected. So, I thought
maybe I can apply as Code-In mentor and help high-school students to get
acquainted with development and KDE applications. So, is there any criteria
for getting selected as a mentor or do we have to do something?
GCompris is a great educational tool for children and I would like to help
other students in developing it even further.

Please let me know about the procedure or any other requirements.

--
Thanks
Sambhav