random and fixed features in mutipledataset

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 16:41:30 BST 2019

Sure the activity has to be adapted anyway to allow this,
and of course we can have a way to test this before getting the server,
as long as it doesn't go in the default release build.

On a side note, as it was clearly not in Akshay's GSoC plan, I believe
he should keep focus on finishing the planned tasks before working on
extra tasks.

Timo.