How can I compile GCompris with the voices added to it?

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 20:20:07 GMT 2018

Please do not send big attachments directly in a mail sent to a mailing
list, but a link to a service instead (google drive or other).

The first line of the logs say: no service found for
"org.qt.project.qt.mediaplayer". This is the issue!

Can you check if you have the different gstreamer packages?
I think it is the gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad and gstreamer1.0-plugins-good
that are needed.
If it does not work, maybe Qt uses the 0.10 version and it is:
gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad and gstreamer0.10-plugins-good that are needed

Johnny