Pre string freeze release for GCompris

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:04:30 GMT 2018

Hi,

Thanks Alexander for the comments.

About the missing mouth icon, I just tested again and the mouth button
is there, at top-right of the screen.
Can you double-check, and if really missing for you, tell us which
version/operating system are you using?

About the Gnumch instructions, indeed the position was wrong but that
was fixed 2 weeks ago in master branch.

About the unpaired HTML tags, indeed good catch :) I just pushed a fix
for that.

Timo.