Mock ups for adds on in Number with Dice activity

Akshay Kumar email.akshay98 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 03:28:23 GMT 2018

HIi Divyam,
Thanks for the suggestions.
I was trying to create mock ups like that but the problem is that the dices
in Number with Dice activity are an image on there own, so should i create
different images of dices with numbers, romans, sticks etc or there might
be one more option possible, to include a TextArea inside the dice image
representing zero, and change values of the textarea as per the
configurations,