GCompris 0.91 release

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Mon May 21 13:04:40 UTC 2018

On mercredi, 16 mai 2018 17.08:23 h CEST Timothée Giet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are releasing GCompris 0.91, a new bugfix release to correct some
> issues in previous version and improve a few things.
>
> Every GNU/Linux distribution shipping 0.90 should update to 0.91.
>
> Thank you all,
> Timothée & Johnny

Congrats to all people involved into GCompris development.

I've a good news, all openSUSE users will benefit of this new version soon.

A question of days for Tumbleweed user (directly no additional repository
needed)

For future Leap 15.0 (release on May 25th) the 0.9.1 will be published in
update repository, so directly usable too.

For old Leap 42.3 an update maintenance request is in process and will be
published soon (no need for additional repository).

About Project development, I didn't manage to transmit here when the software
would be ideally released (so it can be integrated directly into the new
version, for example Leap 15 will got 0.9.0 in its initial repository) as we
missed the deadline for less than 10 days.

--

Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch