GSoC 2018 project proposal

Aman Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:24:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

After making changes, adding more details and revising drafts on
discussions and suggestions of the mentors, here's the latest draft for my
proposal:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SRJ-w0gpGTJiebtsDxVuBYllzqYG5VIiTD
rc2LCoPCs/edit?usp=sharing

I'll be glad to receive suggestions and feedbacks on improving it and
making the activities better :)

Regards,
Aman Kumar Gupta