GSoC 2018 project proposal

Aman Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:44:53 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I am Aman Kumar Gupta, a 2nd year Engineering Undergraduate pursuing
B.Tech. in CSE at International Institute of Information Technology,
Bhubaneswar (IIIT-BH).

I've been contributing to GCompris since the past 7.5 months and want to
participate in Google Summer Of Code 2018 with our project GCompris under
the title "One step closer to Version 1.0" and give my best to our
community in whatever way I can :)

I am willing to complete the port of the package of all GTK+ piano-based
musical activities to its Qt version:

*1. Piano composition.*
*2. Play rhythm.*
*3. Play piano.*
*4. Note names.*

*Here is the detailed proposal for my project:*
*https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SRJ-w0gpGTJiebtsDxVuBYllzqYG5VIiTDrc2LCoPCs/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SRJ-w0gpGTJiebtsDxVuBYllzqYG5VIiTDrc2LCoPCs/edit?usp=sharing>*

I'll be very glad to receive suggestions and improvements on it :)

Regards,
Aman Kumar Gupta