gcompris website update

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:08:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

We updated strings for the GCompris website (
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/po/gcompris-net.po/) and added
the latest news in the po.

* For the latest news, is it ok with you if we always put the 3 latest news
in the po file (for test purpose I only put the last one)?
* Is the format good enough or should we split the news in more paragraph
so it would be easier to translate?
* The first test for creating the html from the po file was successful, so
I guess once we have agreed on how many news we put and we can start
thinking on adding scripty to do the conversion and commit directly?

We don't set a target date for release, as we can update it quickly without
having a big process, but don't hesitate to ping us if you have translated
and would like us to update the website for your language.

Feel free to ask if you have any question.

Thank you,

Timothée & Johnny