Contributing to GCompris

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:54:59 BST 2018

Hi Kanchan,

Welcome to GCompris :)
What would you like to do on GCompris?
What sort of troubles do you have with the automated tests?
I am online on irc at the moment (Allon), maybe I can answer your questions
there?

Have you read our page for beginners?
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Beginner

Don't worry, if you do not want to use C++ you do not need to, we mainly
program in javascript and qml and we can guide you to get running.

Emmanuel