Translation improvements to existing activities

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 18:29:44 UTC 2018

Le 15/01/2018 à 16:07, Antoni Bella Pérez a écrit :
> El dilluns, 15 de gener de 2018, a les 14:50:40 CET, Johnny Jazeix va
> escriure:
>> Hi,

>>> Hi
>>>

>>> Here I report what I found:
>>>

>>> discovery (calendar)
>>>
>>> discovery (find_the_day)
>>>
>>> - Our week starts on Monday. The list is translated but starts on sunday.
>> According to wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Week#Week_numbering),
>> the first day of the week depends on the country. I'm not sure how
>> difficult it would be to have it good for everyone (using
>> http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qcalendarwidget.html#firstDayOfWeek-prop probably).
>> If we can't find a global solution, I'm ok to change it with the
>> international standard (Monday).
>>
>    Ok!
I'm fine with using Monday too :)

>>> - The 'OK' button: I require again be able to translate. In Catalan, it
>>> would be called 'Bé'.
>> Yes, that's something to do before the freeze with a comment for
>> translators telling it's for a OK button :).
>>
>    Maybe some howto so that we create our button.

The problem is that it's not so easy to do, I'd prefer not ask the
translators to do it (it's not a string but a shape in a svg file, and I
don't remember exactly but I'm not even sure if it was based from a
font..). It would take more time to check the files (visually and how
they are made..) than doing it myself ;)
I just need to know the translations to use, and plan a little moment to
do it between translations received and release date.

Timothée