Translation improvements to existing activities

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:50:40 UTC 2018

> Hi
>

> Here I report what I found:
>

> discovery (calendar)
>
> discovery (find_the_day)
>
> - Our week starts on Monday. The list is translated but starts on sunday.

According to wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Week#Week_numbering),
the first day of the week depends on the country. I'm not sure how
difficult it would be to have it good for everyone (using
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qcalendarwidget.html#firstDayOfWeek-prop probably).
If we can't find a global solution, I'm ok to change it with the
international standard (Monday).

> discovery (family)
>
> discovery (family_find_relative)
>
> - Aunt, we need men and women. In Catalan, they would be called 'Tiet' and
> 'Tieta'.

Isn't it Uncle for men?

> all
>
> - The 'OK' button: I require again be able to translate. In Catalan, it
> would be called 'Bé'.

Yes, that's something to do before the freeze with a comment for
translators telling it's for a OK button :).

> Regards
>
> Toni

Thank you for the comments, I'll update the code.