Season Of KDE 2018 student introduction

Aman Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 07:52:18 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I am Aman Kumar Gupta, a 2nd year Undergraduate student in Computer Science
and Engineering at International Institute of Information Technology
(IIIT), Bhubaneswar, India.

I deeply thank all the mentors in GCompris who guided me since I came here
as a newbie, and as a result of their constant support, help, guidance and
sheer hard work I have been selected as a Season of KDE student with the
project GCompris :)

In this year's SoK, I plan on finishing the started activity "Programming
Maze" which was started as a GSoC task in 2015. It already has much of it's
code implemented which will serve as a base and help me to fix bugs, add
new features, improve the UI of the activity and finally getting merged in
master branch.

I thank you all for having trust in me,  saw me good enough to do this task
and provided such a great opportunity. I will do my best in this project
and even after SoK I will continue with GCompris and help it grow and learn
things which I could never had.

*Link to my proposal*:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kMlKQ_0zPZvsE5IjfuHiMxRtMgd8icwgMPa0ttr8_04/edit?usp=sharing

*Here's the link to my blog for GCompris and Season Of KDE*:
https://amankumargupta.wordpress.com/category/gcompris/

Hope to have a happy coding season :)

Regards,
Aman Kumar Gupta
*IRC nickname*: gupta2140 / gupta2140[m]