Porting 3-D maze activity

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 18:47:53 UTC 2018

Hi,

it's a bit small for us too understand. Can you provide mock-ups?

Why limiting at 4 levels? Using the existing maze, you should have a level
generator and potentially the 2d map visualisation and the movement
handling. The thing to adapt would be to handle the 3d visualisation?

How do you plan to do the walls, real 3d or fake one?