Slight change in implementation principle of note_names

Aman Kumar Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 18:47:13 BST 2018

Hi,

So Emmanuel suggested a new principle for note_names which will need slight
changes in the code and basically, the plan is:
1. Present all the notes learned till that level + the targeted notes for
that level.
2. Like assessment mode in solar_system activity, there will be a progress
bar, and for each wrong answer for the targetted notes we deduct X%, and
for other notes, we deduct X / 2% and the wrongly answered notes are then
appended at the end. Same pattern will be followed for answering correct.
    This will continue unless the user reaches 100%.

Way to do this:
1. An array will be maintained globally.
2. For every new level, the targetted notes will be added after every X
notes in that array (depending upon its size). In this manner at every
level, we will have all the notes from the previous levels + the targetted
notes for the current level.

I'll start implementing it tomrrow and plan to finish it tomorrow itself or
at most by day after tomorrow.

Thanks,
Aman