Release GCompris 0.81

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 13:06:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

No, 5.6 is still the minimum version required officially. Just, only the
"normal" version that requires OpenGL is available with it. The software
renderer is only available since 5.8, the build flag has no effect
before that.

And yes, for now the option is only a flag at compile time
(-DGRAPHICAL_RENDERER=software or opengl).

Cheers,
Timothée