GCompris 0.81, fix version, call for translations

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 16:58:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

due to some issues spotted in one of the new activities, we decided to
create a quick fix release for GCompris (version 0.81).

We had to update around 20 strings (most of the cases, it's a missing
article in English so the existing translations should be good but there
are 4 "real" changes) and add one (for the changelog) so we decided to
do a new string freeze for those.

As there are not many, we would like to schedule the release in 2 weeks
(22 Sep).

Is it possible or too soon?

Thank you,