Proposal regarding an idea for adding a new activity, "Solar System".

Aman Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 10:40:59 UTC 2017

Hello everyone! Based on Emmanuel's idea regarding a way we can build the
Solar System activity, I gave some time and thought over it, and after
adding some more things, have made a proposal for it, keeping in mind and
following the proposal style as mentioned here(except the timeline):
http://gcompris.net/wiki/GSOC_newcomers#Write_a_sok.2Fgsoc_proposal

Link to proposal: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uxWLvpHz3hu0d4gRU_
xoC5lVn4DHWqWvbpbbLgDfHAk/edit#heading=h.2gazcsgmxkub
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uxWLvpHz3hu0d4gRU_xoC5lVn4DHWqWvbpbbLgDfHAk/edit#heading=h.njkuo9kmmkoj>

Would be glad to receive feedbacks and comments on improvements/changes!

Regards,
Aman Kumar Gupta