gsoc postulants application

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 15:04:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

after discussing with the other mentors, we decided that it would be
better if students don't start in advance what they plan to do in their
gsoc.
There are a lot of things to do to prepare your application for gsoc so
it is better that you don't work on what you plan to do during gsoc if
selected.

Johnny