GCompris for iOS

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 10:25:09 UTC 2017

Hi Florent,

yes it would be really nice if you could!

Do you know about the ios process?

The doc we have to build it is there:
https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-qt/tree/master/platforms/ios
It is not up-to-date, don't hesitate to ask if we can help to ease the
work (create scripts to update the config.h and the gcompris.pro
automatically for example).

Johnny