Administration ?

Jacques Bon jacques.bon at free.fr
Sat Jul 29 22:07:49 UTC 2017

Hello

On the classic version, the -a option launches the administration interface, to manage users, groups, classes and profiles.

The -l option permits to launch a board as a standalone app. IE gcompris -l /computer/clickonme

The documents I spoke are in exemple, a spreadsheet with activity icons, to follow what boards are achieved by what pupil, or documentation purposes. I used to "recycle" GCompris graphics too, in paper printed school games like logical suites.

Best regards

--
Jacques Bon
06 71 86 03 04