Play-Rhythm port

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:41:29 UTC 2017

Hi Utkarsh,

it's great to try to move on, but you haven't finished your sok yet ;).
You should focus on finishing and getting integrated the activities you
are doing into master (there is no need to have 20 activities "almost"
finished but not integratable to the master branch).
Then, regarding your sok, you also have the checkers and place_satellite
activity to do.
For the existing ones, I did remarks for railroad and for bargame, I
still hadn't time to do a complete review of the latest code but I'm
sure there are still already told issues remaining (vertical mode).

Have you checked with your mentors the status of the activity, asked for
reviews...?

Regarding play-rhythm, I did a long time ago a branch for the music
activities, maybe some code can be used.

Johnny