GSOC'17

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 21:59:06 UTC 2017

Welcome!

If you feel familiar enough, you can take a look at our phabricator page
where we have some tasks: https://phabricator.kde.org/project/profile/1/
(you have the workboard and the subprojects to find the tasks)

There are some easy tasks in
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/144/ for example.

We also have some activities in progress but not completed, you may want
to help on them.

Feel free to contact us on irc also if you want.

Johnny