Railroad review

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:59:58 UTC 2017

Hi,
    While trying to implement the drag/drop functionality in Railroad
activity I found out that the Flow feature fails to work while draggin
dropping the item. I am unable to view the hidden carriages which are
outside the display area since Flow fails to work.

Any suggestions on how to make use of both Flow and drag/drop or shall I
remove Flow functionality from the Rows?

Gif link - https://gifyu.com/image/SjjJ

Regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari

On Fri, 3 Feb 2017 at 23:40 Utkarsh Tiwari <iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>     Here is the link to the updated diff -
> https://phabricator.kde.org/D4014  Please test it and share your reviews.
>
> Regards,
> Utkarsh
>
> On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 at 19:11 Utkarsh Tiwari <iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>      Here is the updated diff for the latest Railroad code -
> https://phabricator.kde.org/D4014 Please review and share your
> suggestions.
>
> Regards,
> Utkarsh Tiwari