KDE SoK proposal help

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 14:23:40 UTC 2017

I think the first step is to study what info we want to track and why
(hint, the aim is to improve the software, know what are the used
activities, which ones are not used, try to find why...).

We don't want to track the users on the website, it brings no
plus-value/interest to the software to know where they come from (whether
site or country) but the use of the software.