SoK idea discussion

Nitin Prakash prakash.nitin63 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 08:07:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

I want to discuss my idea for SoK.

I would like to improve upon the oware activity.

There are certain things that could be improved in the strategy game.

1. The current tutorial mode is a bit longer for kids to focus upon and I
would like to make it a step by step animated one. As there is in the water
cycle activity. Once the child has a grasp of it. He/she can continue
playing.

The purpose behind is to make the activity simpler for the child to
understand by following the tutorial.

2. In the current implementation, there are several other bugs like the
text in the tutorial overlaps the boundary, and when the tutorial ends,
there is no start button. Instead we have to skip to start the game. So
basically, the UI needs to improved in order to make it more readable and
enhanced.

3. The same has to be done for the oware game with 2 players.

4. Another feature that I'd like to add is keyboard navigation. Player can
navigate his houses using the left and right arrow keys and select seeds to
sow using spacebar key perhaps.

These are some of the stuffs I'd like to work upon as a sok project. Hoping
for a review!

Regards
*Nitin Prakash*