Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 09:34:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

We have a page dedicated on how to write a proposal:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/GSOC_newcomers#Write_a_SoK.2FGSoC_proposal (which
is part of the more global page: http://gcompris.net/wiki/New_contributor)

Can you follow it and describe in more details what you plan to do?

Yes, you can propose an activity that is not in the page. It would be
better for us to review it first to know if it fits GCompris (note that it
is a bit late to review it properly before the submission).