Qt5 configuration error

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 14:55:47 UTC 2017

For GCompris, all the steps are in http://gcompris.net/wiki/Qt_
Quick_development_process#Compilation

For other KDE applications, I guess you can find info on the wiki:
https://community.kde.org/Main_Page

The better would be to get in #kde-devel in irc (or #gcompris for gcompris
specific questions) and ask for what you want directly or ask to the
kde-devel at kde.org list.

It is easier to subscribe to the mailing list you want to send mails to
avoid waiting confirmation from an admin and potentially being forgotten in
the reply (people usually reply to the list not the sender).