Rudra Nil Basu rudra.nil.basu.1996 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 08:20:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

> I've started the sample project as given in the
> http://gcompris.net/wiki/An_exercise_for_new_contributors link.
> I've written the code but on compling shows some errors.I'm not sure that
> I;ve placed the code in the correct file.

Can you provide us with the error messages by creating a paste in
https://paste.kde.org/ either on the mailing list or on IRC (#gcompris
on IRC)?

> I would like to do kdesoc with gcompris can anyone tell me where to start.

A good place to start is to have a look at the list of tasks we have
for SoK (https://phabricator.kde.org/T7498). Sign up for SoK
(https://season.kde.org/?q=program_home&prg=46) and once you are
familiar with the codebase, create a proposal
(http://gcompris.net/wiki/GSOC_newcomers#Write_a_SoK.2FGSoC_proposal)
on the task you wish to work on and submit it by Dec 26th.

Don't hesitate to ask either by mail or on IRC if you have any questions.