Idea for adding a new activity to GCompris

Aman Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:29:05 UTC 2017

Please lemme know if we remove that poem part, then is it okay with the
astronaut part?

There will be an Astronaut or a spaceship(with an Astronaut sitting inside
it), on top of the Earth which would introduce himself and tell that
currently we are currently on planet Earth, like, "Hello Captain, my name
is Brock. You just saw the Solar System and explored it a bit. Wanna got
out into space on a delightful adventure? We are currently on Planet Earth.
That's where our home is(Then he will tell some things about Earth). Let's
visit some other planets and check out what's there. We're now ready to
board. Left click on any other planet to travel to it." And the Astronaut
or Spaceship will fly to it. When it Reaches there, it will tell some facts
about that planet. Like, "Captain, we've reached planet Jupiter. Wow!! It's
so big. Do you know, Jupiter is the Largest planet in the  solar system,
etc." and so on.

Or should i make some changes here as well?