updating minimal Qt version to 5.6

B.J. bj at koupps.net
Thu Apr 27 21:23:09 UTC 2017

If I recall correctly, I think there was a bug on maybe the quicktime side of QT with 5.5 that was causing an issue with the sound in iOS and MacOS, and someone (Bruno, I thought) actually committed a patch to the QT team to make it work…so I wound up compiling GC back then with a beta version of 5.6.  I can’t find this corresp at the moment so it must have been over a year ago, but even though I know little about the project as a whole, 5.6 seems like a good minimum, esp considering the sound issues w/those 2 platforms.