GCompris_qt.po hindi translations completed

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Apr 6 08:24:18 UTC 2017

Hi Utkarsh Tiwari,

Am Donnerstag, 6. April 2017, 07:45:14 CEST schrieb Utkarsh Tiwari:

> I have completed 550 remaining Hindi transtations for gcompris_qt.po file (
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5w-RLBKolcT01uRUdfWUpKejg/view?usp=sharin
> g). Most to the erraneous translations are also fixed now. I didn't know
> where to upload it so I am sharing it here
>
> P.S.- will do the remaining translations for org.kde.gcompris.appdata.po
> <https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/hi/messages/extragear-edu/org.kde.gco
> mpris.appdata.po?view=log> in
> a few days

According to
https://sourceforge.net/p/indlinux/mailman/indlinux-hindi/thread/
CAFRUKof3acV--obG6otoh5Tw7NUQiarx1tA-ixUoBh3qYnOV1g at mail.gmail.com/
#msg35591936
you contacted the hindi translators mailinglist and got an answer from
Guntupalli Karunakar, who has commit rights to svn.

Please offer your translatiobns via that list, if that does not work, please
mail the kde translators list at kde-i18n-doc at kde.org.

Thanks

--
Burkhard Lück