Import errors

Ütkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:44:17 UTC 2016

Hi,
    I looked into the 'issue details' of QtCreator and it seemed that
'cmake' path was missing which are fixed now.  Below are the futher steps I
performed as shown in the gif link - http://imgur.com/a/BcKUQ

CMake seems to run successfully, but the GCompris.app seems to be damaged.

P.S.- Please click on the gif to zoom in for better view.

Thanks,
Utkarsh Tiwari

--
Regards,