Sync github with Phabricator

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:54:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm not sure to understand, you want the commits to be displayed in the
phabricator page when you commit in github?

I don't think there is an automatic way to have it (I'm not even sure
there is if we commit in the kde repository).

The current working flow for newcomers is to create a branch in your
github for the activity, then do a pull request to the gcompris
repository. This one is in sync with the kde one, but even when we push
on this one, commits for a task are not displayed. This is also why we
try to prefix all the commit messages with the activityname: "bargame,
computer mode added" for example.

Johnny