Season of KDE

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:45:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

For parachute, I think we can totally drop it. As we have land_safe
activity, I think the aim is the same and they are too similar.
For oware, I don't know the status but last time I checked the code, it
was not easy to understand and was buggy. So for this one, it may
probably be better to restart from scratch?
Shivansh, can you give a status or should I put it back in the todo list?

For alphabetic_order, I think Stefan is still working on it so not sure
if it is a good idea to ask for another student to jump in without
asking him :).

For hexagon, I'm not sure we need to add more levels. There are already
12 levels, the last ones have a lot of cases.
For canal_lock, if I remember, there is no notion of levels?
For football game, I don't understand the comment, you want to update it
to use box2d?

In the activities already started that needs to be continued, there is:
place your satellite that JB started a few times ago and don't have time
to finish it, playpiano that is a start of the music activities but I
haven't found time to continue it (so if anyone is interested, jump :)).

For Awele/oware, object_classification, recyclebin I don't know the status.

As it is sok, we can also think that mentors help students more and for
example for other unfinished activities (submarine, tuxPaint), if the
people that develop it wants, they can work in pair with students.

Finishing/help finishing started activities is also interesting and this
way we are sure the work is not lost.

On new ideas, there is also having an activity to read/write in a
calendar that can be interesting.

Johnny