[gcompris] End of gsoc 2016!

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:59:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

I forgot photo_hunter made by Stefan which is also merged in the master! He
did a new branch to add an help feature (branch *photoHunter-help*
<http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=gcompris.git&a=shortlog&h=62d75f2e4a7d588861ef5c255d6ad3d523ad4eb6>)
which is not yet merged in master, feel free to give feedback.