After done exercise in gcomris

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 21:31:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

Do you know on which activity/kind of activity you'd like to work on?
We have some tasks in https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/1/ (and
the subprojects) that can help you decide, ideas on the ideas page
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Ideas_for_activities...

Then, once you know what you'd like to do and how, you can create a
branch in your github, code on it, do a pull request when you think it's
good and we'll review it.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions or not sure if what you want
to do will be "good" for GCompris, there are teachers amongst others in
this mailing list that can help with the pedagogic aspect (and non
teachers people can also of course).

For the pull request, I didn't have time yet to look at it, I'll do it
later.

Johnny

ps: for this year sok, it's quite late but feel free to send us a
proposal before tomorrow if you still want to participate and update it
to the website.