Updated SOK proposal

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:48:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

Do you plan to do the addition/subtraction during the sok? In both cases,
you should make sure to not do things specific to multiplications.
Table of 1 is not useful for multiplication but make more sense for
additions/subtraction.
Subtraction is not commutative whereas addition and multiplication are.