GCi mentoring

Pulkit Gupta pulkitnsit at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 09:24:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

I would be happy to mentor for GCI.

For tasks, we can add a simple task: 'Create a Youtube video of an
activity in GCompris', where student will pick any 1 activity and show
its working, how to play it, its usefulness, etc.
This will be a good introduction for students to know what GCompris
does and it will also help in promotion of GCompris.

Regards,
Pulkit