Bingo Game Project

Sanket Thakur sanketkumar1996 at outlook.com
Thu Nov 3 11:30:29 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have modified my project proposal. Keeping in mind your doubts related to proposal I have also included mocks for the project.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ka3ik26IQmWU0gWgnPccGhzsIW6O5Iwx9mTwrnzShpQ/edit?usp=sharing

Report<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ka3ik26IQmWU0gWgnPccGhzsIW6O5Iwx9mTwrnzShpQ/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
BINGO GAME For GCompris Project : Bingo is a wonderful source for entertainment. We can use this game for children to teach them either words or maths. We can make this application so that two or more people can play it together. For learning words: For a group of players, a picture and a g...

Let me know, if still some areas are not clear.

Best,

Sanket Thakur

Connect with me on : LinkedIn<https://in.linkedin.com/in/sanket-thakur-424649103> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/tauren.franklin.3> | Blog<https://sanketsans.wordpress.com/>