[GCompris-devel] Qt Con Call For Paper

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun May 1 09:05:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Some of you suggested that I submit a proposal for the upcoming Qt Con
[1] 2016, Sept 1 - 4, 2016, to be held in Berlin, Germany.

Sadly I won't be available so if anyone is interested to represent
GCompris please do.  Proposals must be submitted by May 15th, 23:59:59
CEST.

On the potential topic, GCompris can be seen as a success in the Free
Software community in reaching a large audience by leveraging the multi
platform nature of Qt. This for sure is something we can share and maybe
we can help other applications that want to target mobile users.

I'll be there to review the CFP application and the slides if one want
to apply.

Bruno.

[1] https://qtcon.org/cfp