[GCompris-devel] GSoC Proposal v2

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:00:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

parachutist is already in progress and well advanced (it's assigned in
phabricator: https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/1/).

In my opinion, 2 weeks to develop animation activity are not enough. You
probably can remove the parachutist and add the 2 weeks for it.

For the 3d maze, which techno do you plan to use? We don't have 3d
activities yet in GCompris so you'll probably need to update the build
chain (cmake) to add it (I shouldn't be too much complicated but it will
still take time either you already know cmake or not).
For mobile/tablet, there are no spacebar, how do you change from 2d/3d?

I think it still miss information on how and what you plan to do more in
details.

Don't forget that the deadline is tomorrow.

Johnny