[GCompris-devel] Fwd: revised Gsoc proposal

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:27:16 UTC 2016

Hi Rahul,

Sorry to answer so late. The description is much more precise. Maybe a
small remark :

"To increase difficulty of levels and to check whether user has understood
BODMAS rule i will    add following customisation."

This is not to increase difficulty of levels in my point of view, this is
just to have a correct mathematics result that you are doing the following
customisation :)

Good luck,

Emmanuel